Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- all directions, but not the substantiality. One grows into the
- qualities of things, but with the feeling that one is growing only
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- grow, who see everywhere the visions of the dreamer, not the
- grows out of the Earth and delights the eyes and perhaps the other
- carpet of plants grows together with the out-there in the Cosmos.
- Sun; how the plants cannot grow without the specific action of the
- relations between Earth-growth and plant-growth and the Sun and Stars.
- plant-growth is dependent on this relationship. Concerning the plants
- what the plant has. Considering all this, you may say: A plant grows
- growing below, so can the ego of a person say of his physical and
- Now in order to grow up correctly into the higher worlds, and to have
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- the astral body and ego. Thus the feeling grows: What you are in your
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- grows also, so that the old principle of authority comes to an end.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: