You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hard
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- the higher worlds, one need hardly say, is never closed, but anyone
- Void it is not there. The feeling of contacting something hard,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- and a new birth have to undergo very hard conditions. The seer has at
- he gradually learns to understand their hard fate, and he does so in
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- superficial view the two sides can hardly be brought into harmony. On
- That is what is mysterious and so hard to understand in a nature such
- Intellectual or Mind-Soul. For self-knowledge is a harder thing than