You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: harmony
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- inward character of soul, is poured in from the Harmony of the Spheres
- resounding through space. The Harmony of the Spheres gradually assumes
- Thus did the aspirant look into the world of the Harmony of the
- in the physical world as the world of the Harmony of the Spheres and
- Cosmic Word and the Cosmic Harmony; longing lived in the soul when it
- that later age no Osiris could be born, no Cosmic Harmony resounded,
- Cosmic Harmony. The aspirant saw in her that she had been deprived of
- Harmony of the Spheres and the Cosmic Word.
- Harmony, and the Cosmic Word and the Cosmic Harmony cannot resound for
- present in these higher worlds as Cosmic Word and Cosmic Harmony. Out
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- superficial view the two sides can hardly be brought into harmony. On
- harmony between the outer and the inner, may enter fresh incarnations
- in which a deep disharmony can show itself between the external and
- incarnations will not feel confused in face of this disharmony. For in