Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- Initiates in the higher worlds. The principles of Initiation change in
- the Upper and Lower Gods. The path into the higher worlds is bound up
- higher worlds. We shall have to bring forward things which in a
- founded ultimately on the experiences of Initiates in the higher
- worlds. It is from the higher worlds that the knowledge and the
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds.
- public the Way into the higher worlds. But it must be said also that
- the higher worlds, one need hardly say, is never closed, but anyone
- figure in ordinary soul-life must all become a means to higher
- purposes, higher goals. In ordinary life a man perceives the external
- them a means to higher ends. In ordinary life a man looks out on a
- to the higher worlds. A mixing of the two attitudes may occur: one can
- be so absorbed in the urge to reach the higher worlds as to be guilty
- to an end where the higher worlds are concerned.
- he experiences in the higher worlds. This stage can be reached only
- other people when one is seeking to follow the path into the higher
- preparations for the path into the higher worlds involves the
- moment when one is preparing to rise into higher worlds, intellectual
- Initiation. During the ascent into the higher worlds a moment comes
- through in such manner that thou standest before the Higher Worlds,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- the higher members of his being (astral body and ego) man belongs not
- for the purpose of penetrating into the higher worlds, he develops
- morality. These souls show us how in the higher worlds there is an
- which things come about in the higher worlds is dependent on beings
- highest degree one-sided. For what takes place in the world of
- the higher worlds.
- advance still further in regard to higher experiences. This matter of
- ascending into the higher worlds is not such that one can say: To-day
- you are beginning your ascent into the higher worlds, and then you
- indeed come stage by stage into the higher worlds, but from this
- sojourn in the higher worlds he must again come forth and live in the
- He must learn to be a seer only for the higher worlds, and not to
- needed for the higher worlds. This must be strictly avoided. He should
- acquires for the ascent into the higher worlds. Quite definite
- Now in order to grow up correctly into the higher worlds, and to have
- highest members of his being, belongs not only to the Earth but is at
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- of the Akashic Record. In the higher worlds a seer is able to discern
- our time ascends into the higher worlds, he goes through certain
- experiences much that is significant in the higher worlds through such
- of our time, when he has thus mounted to the higher worlds, feels it
- experience of this loneliness, this forlorn condition in the higher
- ascend into these higher worlds, you are met by forlorn-ness, despair.
- experienced when formerly they rose into the higher worlds. It might
- higher worlds; but his soul now feels lonely and forsaken, whereas
- differently what they beheld in the higher worlds. What is it, then,
- beings of higher worlds who are working upon the sense-world from the
- higher worlds, and gazing down, as it were, into the sense-world; he
- current of events which are prepared for our world out of the higher
- worlds. Because in the course of a sojourn of this kind in the higher
- higher worlds in the manner described. It was experienced. also by
- past times found their highest satisfaction. It must be added that the
- higher worlds. If aspirants were to be led up into the higher worlds
- in the same way into the higher worlds, he would of course also be
- the higher worlds at Initiation souls, for example, who went
- souls were raised into the higher worlds through the Hermes
- raised his soul into the higher worlds and met Isis with the mourning
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- results in the higher worlds of this changed situation in the life of
- who was dying to the higher worlds and descending into the earthly
- connection with the most intimate things of the higher worlds, where
- souls of earthly men; and in this new life, rising to ever higher and
- higher glory, would consist the further development of the Earth, even
- have the humanised Cosmos. What we may call the pedagogical high
- the one hand there is the great, high-minded soul who could bring
- very little agreement with the higher ego of the person. It should be
- who is striving to attain to higher worlds that in the shape of his
- world, and through it to rise into the higher spiritual worlds. A wish
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: