Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: human
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- of humanity. First, by way of introduction, we must come to an
- We have often emphasised that as human evolution in different regions
- nothing that our souls pass through successive human lives; we go
- of humanity. In our own time the principle of Initiation has already
- to his inner being, his own human soul.
- that has been reached in the course of human evolution with regard to
- was to be incarnated in the course of human evolution and had to work
- to suppose that nothing now needed to happen except that human
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- bodies are not helping him to do so. The other members of the human
- natural law. When we rise to the human kingdom, we feel obliged to
- in the web of natural laws, while we judge human actions and soul
- periods of their lives between death and a new birth human souls have
- humanity. This will be seen from the following example.
- towards the human organism forsaken by its ego and astral body. And
- connection between human beings and the course of the Sun and Stars.
- But we have to conclude that in the course of human evolution man has
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- co-operate in bringing about the physical and etheric bodies of human
- able to send forth mould the human head and form the different parts
- of the human brain. For it would be folly for anyone to think that a
- marvellous construction such as the human brain could come into
- the human brain, poised above the human face. Engaged in this task are
- the Cosmos which make possible the building of the human brain and the
- with that Being who is active when the human being as spirit and soul
- inward part of me as a human being from death to a new birth. Only
- the innermost of the human soul, he said to himself: That is
- which is the veritable home of the human soul during the time between
- on the human soul which was well able to yearn and thirst for
- human soul in such a way that be was constrained to clothe his feeling
- which separates the evolution of humanity into two parts. We have come
- of human evolution.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Repetition in every epoch of the earlier experiences of humanity.
- Soul, into that which constitutes human personality. Inspirations from
- King Arthur's Round Table. Something in the human organism is now
- recognised before the forces of Parsifal can be developed in human
- IN THE last lecture we spoke of the experiences of the human soul in
- back in the Akashic Record at the experiences undergone by human souls
- The Being who had been known spiritually to human souls in earlier
- humanity, in order to bring this evolution forward, must include a
- earlier experiences of humanity must appear again, but in a fresh
- new Initiation, must have centres where there can be recalled to human
- souls the secrets poured into human evolution through the
- the human soul has participated. Hence it was necessary that the
- that which makes for and constitutes human personality. This took
- secrets that could then be won for the human soul through these
- have the humanised Cosmos. What we may call the pedagogical high
- in the dawn of that epoch in the human soul how the Knights of
- giants. These external pictures point to the endeavours of human souls
- present day also the human soul must be open to these influences if it
- human soul in later times.
- really is something like a piece of dead substance in the human body.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: