Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- all the time; without losing these experiences he must learn to make
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- birth. He then learns to know the kind of experience these souls are
- he gradually learns to understand their hard fate, and he does so in
- To take another example, we can look at what the seer learns when he
- have to unlearn anything is uncomfortable. After having thought so
- Sun and Stars went round it, it was tiresome to have to learn
- from indolence of thought, from the love of ease, for to unlearn
- He must learn to be a seer only for the higher worlds, and not to
- Everyone with a mere smattering of learning knows how the Earth's
- the women; learned men soon begin to quarrel. Now the two wives,
- physical and etheric body so does a man learn of necessity to
- speak of his ego. And just as he learns to speak of his ego with
- the plant, so does he learn to speak of his astral body as the Moon,
- physical world. One learns enough of this when, as a seer, one can
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- remain silent when he wants to learn from them about those mysteries
- company he has entered, he learns to understand how physical and
- learns to understand this thoroughly. He comes to understand how
- of man. He learns also to know certain beings associated with the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Osiris legend we learn that the spouse of Isis was overcome by the
- had not learnt to understand it thoroughly. And he still sees it
- Holy Grail, is the school in which one has to learn, for the sake of
- no need to learn in the Eastern and Egyptian Mysteries. One needs to
- learn what has to be poured into the still living part of the soul in
- what he had to learn in order to permeate with the new wisdom the part
- Consider what people have been learning for quite a long time now and
- learnt to speak, and so the speech-centre is the result of speech.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: