Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- long tirade and a fly alights on his nose, causing him to sneeze
- delighted with their greenery, with the wealth of flowers and their
- grows out of the Earth and delights the eyes and perhaps the other
- carpet of plants is connected with the activity of the light from the
- however, it will emerge that sunlight, sun-heat, and also the other
- the pouring out of the sunlight upon the vegetation of the Earth, and
- again the withdrawal of the sunlight. He feels how it is with the
- plants when the sunlight is withdrawn from them. As one feels sympathy
- when the sunlight is withdrawn from the plants? This sympathy with the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- time the work appears in such a light that one asks: Wherefore all
- towards you the spiritual Light that illumines souls between death and
- a new birth, and when you feel how this Warmth and this Light stream
- birth. You experience the force and the light which issue from this
- before the silent Goddess from whom Warmth and Light come forth for
- that are vitalised by the forces of Warmth and Light which pour into
- the splendour of the Light and Warmth; that which deeply veils itself
- he could also become acquainted with the Light which illumines the
- Warmth and Cosmic Light. And the soul of the aspirant could not have
- fulfilled by the Cosmic Light, which he perceived as Ahura Mazdao. He
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- as Goethe's; but by the same token it brings to light many hidden
- that he wants to deny Amfortas. For how delightful it sounds when we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: