Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- sense-impressions. At the moment when Initiation is to enter a certain
- by its red colour. At the moment of Initiation the red colour ceases
- moment to know that something bad is going to happen in an hour's
- moment when one is preparing to rise into higher worlds, intellectual
- Initiation. During the ascent into the higher worlds a moment comes
- impossible to move the eyelids, the legs, the hands, etc. A moment
- the moment when this begins e.g. when the heavens become
- vault of heaven at all. This means that the first moment in the
- but what he should thereby attain is at the same moment taken from
- him. He has worked his way through to the moment where something quite
- new is given to him; he reaches precisely the moment in which this new
- and now in that very moment they are taken from thee.
- Picture this experience to yourselves, and you have the moment which
- moment a new world is taken from him. We shall have to speak more in
- advance of the actual moment to such a degree that the aspirant
- progressed so far in his inner development that at this moment,
- possesses inner power, inner energy, so that at the moment when the
- energy. But this brings with it at the same moment an extraordinarily
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- the moment when the seer feels himself isolated and as though sun-like
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- Then came a moment of experience wherein the initiates felt as though
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- character, he will very often notice at critical moments how in his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: