Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- through them because in every incarnation we experience something
- incarnations. In most cases the appearance of the external world has
- in the right sense with other explanations you will see the agreement,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- imagination there are many more such than is generally supposed
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- that in earlier incarnations your own soul took part in what these men
- of it all? I know nothing about that being who passes from incarnation
- to incarnation! I know solely about those beings who in each new
- incarnation build up sheaths out of the Cosmos, but they build only
- of you that goes from one incarnation to another, and on your astral
- approaches his birth into a new incarnation, and seeks nation, family
- this Being lie the forces which bring the soul from one incarnation to
- incarnation to incarnation and are no longer mortal. For an
- mourning and resignation. It will now be our task, in the boat of
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- incarnations, the ego and the astral body.
- disciple of philosophy; then, between this Greek incarnation and the
- one as Goethe, there comes an incarnation (probably only one) which I
- how a soul who in former incarnations could rule the entire man can be
- all-too-human. Persons who in earlier incarnations showed no
- harmony between the outer and the inner, may enter fresh incarnations
- incarnations will not feel confused in face of this disharmony. For in
- incarnation may make him very well able to dominate the conversation
- modern education, in his next incarnation he will lack the forces that
- of an imbecile will he be in a later incarnation. For those categories
- only about material things will find in later incarnations that they
- in later incarnations gradually darken the consciousness, because the
- with him over to a later incarnation, he would not make a success of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: