Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nature
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- nature of the Mysteries and their connection with the spiritual life
- Everything that belongs to the Mysteries in their true nature is
- everything that we call the nature of the Mysteries. It is not for
- outward nature. Only think, the blue vault of heaven becomes
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- domain the events are subject to the laws of nature; in the other they
- the events of nature, even when we ascend to the animal kingdom, we
- his relations with nature are somewhat altered. For instance, he will
- feelings towards nature now forsaken by Sun and Stars to the feelings
- the quite different nature of the spiritual world as compared with the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- different kingdoms of nature in the sense-world. He sees the whole
- innermost nature, what you yourself really are, is veiled from your
- when Thou tellest me this can I know what my innermost nature is as
- perceived it as masculine, of solar nature; the Egyptian perceived it
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Calot bobot. Chastel Merveille. Dual nature in Goethe and in many men
- after-effect of the Grail Mystery. The Amfortas nature in man must be
- described as characteristic of the nature of all Mysteries these four
- modern man, acquainted with the nature of the Mysteries, when he looks
- nature of our times. The Holy Grail is surrounded by many, many
- the Holy Grail. In the Holy Grail, if understood in its true nature,
- his nature is withdrawn from the rule of the soul, something that is
- acquainted with the nature of the Mysteries: a personality who was
- revealed to him who has come to know the nature of the Mysteries. In
- something that can be called, in a crude sense, a double nature. To a
- expression to many deep secrets of human nature in the
- him and often causing him pangs of conscience, his other nature,
- the two natures of man were not so widely separate in their
- there now exists in human nature something we have already spoken of
- nature, which then lies open to the influence of evil forces.
- That is what is mysterious and so hard to understand in a nature such
- the duality of human nature lays hold, in the first place, of the
- nature strong enough to penetrate into the mysteries of the spiritual
- It is false to suggest that the nature of Initiation has not changed
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: