Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: need
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- anthroposophical studies; but during the next few days we shall need
- the higher worlds, one need hardly say, is never closed, but anyone
- of view things I have often described., but we now need this other
- to suppose that nothing now needed to happen except that human
- he is Moses, and need only carry out what was being done when Moses
- needed to tell these persons: This one or other is Moses.
- One would. have needed only to prepare their souls in the proper way.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- forces in his soul which far surpass those needed in ordinary life.
- and in earlier times afflicted by well-known pestilences. One need but
- anything is tiresome. But one need merely consider the most ordinary
- There are many theories of political economy. I need not speak about
- those pertaining to anyone who is not a seer. He need only train
- needed for the higher worlds. This must be strictly avoided. He should
- need what I can send them! Exactly as the Sun might speak to the plant
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- the great longing we have spoken of: they had no need to behold their
- stirred when they saw how the sheaths which man needs if he is to
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- no need to learn in the Eastern and Egyptian Mysteries. One needs to
- Grail. These things must needs find expression in pictures, but in
- this connection we need only take a concrete case.
- would not need to ask whether the facts concerning them what
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: