You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nerve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- upper nerves of the spinal cord, with the exception of the lower
- twenty-eight pairs of nerves. Then Zarathustra also pointed out how
- cord with its twenty-eight lower pairs of nerve fibres. Thus are
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- directions. As the nerve fibres run through the physical body, so is
- there woven into the physical body something finer than the nerves, of