Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: object
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- object of the life of the soul, thinking must become merely a means to
- objectively what is really there. In general, one of the greatest
- into the qualities; that the objects have vanished, all materiality
- a while thou wilt be something. But as for having objects
- Whereas in the ordinary world, one confronts an object, gazes at it,
- and the object makes an impression on the eye so that one then knows
- something about the object, when the point of Initiation which has
- the subjective from the objective, for what we spin out of our
- entirely objective.
- the hope that anyone would hand, him the objects and entities of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: