Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: path
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- the Upper and Lower Gods. The path into the higher worlds is bound up
- understanding with regard to various experiences on the path to the
- harm, and by this means he can go very far along the Way. The path to
- other people when one is seeking to follow the path into the higher
- worlds. Anyone who is seeking this path, or has already arrived at a
- preparations for the path into the higher worlds involves the
- This, then, is what we have to recognise: that the path into the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- might say, according to the sympathies of Darwinistically-inclined
- Opposition, those gods who place particular obstacles in the path of
- plants when the sunlight is withdrawn from them. As one feels sympathy
- is removed from its sight for a while, so does the seer feel sympathy
- when the sunlight is withdrawn from the plants? This sympathy with the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- regions through which Parsifal went; he must overcome apathy and
- doubt in his own soul. For if he were to carry apathy and doubt
- advance follows a very tortuous path. And in order to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: