Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perception
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- the method of perception by the senses, and also the act of thinking,
- we call sense-perception. This follows from what has already been
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- development of seer-ship. A seer has direct perception of the
- physical world he is endowed with feelings and perceptions other than
- ordinary life through the alteration of his perceptions and feelings.
- perceptions necessary for the physical world be misled through what he
- feelings and perceptions remain with him, once he has become a seer;
- perceptions to things in the external physical world to which he had
- with Sun, Moon and Stars. In his feeling and perception the green
- this is theoretical knowledge. But the seer has direct perception of
- perceptions of such a kind that he becomes a participant in the
- when, proceeding from such perceptions, a man deliberately brings
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: