Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: place
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- transformed. In the first place there will be a quite new mode of
- experience takes place in the intimate depths of the soul, the state
- which we have placed at their disposal. In the physical world things
- confronts us unless we first place our own soul-substance at its
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- highest degree one-sided. For what takes place in the world of
- Opposition, those gods who place particular obstacles in the path of
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- entering the most holy place. You are entering a region where you can
- her. And this Cosmic Word is in the first place the
- describe. And it is important to enter into what took place in the
- With this lecture we have placed ourselves on one bank of the stream
- when we push off our boat from the place where we have experienced the
- place in order to traverse the stream and arrive at the other bank.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- later at another place. And so there reappeared That which the souls
- of Golgotha took place. And to that must be added a new element.
- place in a quite special way through the fact that those inspiring
- pictures of external facts to inner mysteries which were taking place
- Golgotha took place was concentrated in the influences that streamed
- and hostile to the Grail was Castle Merveil, the gathering-place of
- to be sought in certain definite places, as I have shown in my book,
- located in another place, a place where, on account of certain
- been speaking. For at that place one can speak of the very worst
- time evil arts were practised in that place, arts which penetrated
- unions which have taken place within the Earth's evolution between
- comes into the neighbourhood of those places from which can emanate
- Graeco-Latin epoch. The whole of the change which had taken place in
- the duality of human nature lays hold, in the first place, of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: