Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plane
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- ordinary thinking on the physical plane. When a man lives on the
- physical plane he judges things and forms opinions about them. After a
- things. On the physical plane we are forced to form judgments and to
- a truly sound power of judgment for the physical plane, holding all
- we develop so assiduously for the physical plane can be only a means
- physical plane; and a world in which a man can live only when he knows
- as to what a man lives in while he is on the physical plane. On the
- physical plane he lives in his sense-impressions and in the ordinary
- of the physical plane the thing is always there, and one first gets a
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- way. We can begin from an ordinary experience on the physical plane.
- doing well in our estimate of the physical plane if we mix up these
- two sets of facts. We are accustomed on the physical plane to judge
- plane, and a purely moral happening, which likewise exists on the
- physical plane. When, therefore, the point is reached of which we
- Death, one always finds that during their life on the physical plane
- and also the planets, would have to speak to the plant. That is a
- different from those on the physical plane. Only then is he ripe for
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- forces of the Zodiac and planets, particularly of the Sun and Moon. In
- and of the Planets, but particularly to the secrets connected with the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: