Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- plant world. And only in a somewhat indirect sense and, one
- feel differently towards the plant world which spreads itself like a
- carpet over the Earth. Formerly he looked at the plants and was
- colours, with everything that the plant world offered to him as it
- which the beauty of the Earth's plant-cover can evoke in the soul. And
- in the very least any part of his feeling for the plant-vesture of the
- the plant world he feels that a certain inner relationship links it
- carpet of plants grows together with the out-there in the Cosmos.
- carpet of plants is connected with the activity of the light from the
- Sun; how the plants cannot grow without the specific action of the
- has an influence on the plant world, but that the rest of the starry
- stellar influences, all have effects on the plant world. At first,
- plants when the sunlight is withdrawn from them. As one feels sympathy
- when the sunlight is withdrawn from the plants? This sympathy with the
- plant world is an experience that comes to the seer; so that when he
- relations between Earth-growth and plant-growth and the Sun and Stars.
- plant-growth is dependent on this relationship. Concerning the plants
- ourselves by the Sun, as do the plants, we could not be assembled here
- together. The transition, which for the plants is so strictly ruled by
- certain time, we feel as if there were something of a plant-like
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: