Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: point
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- "points of view" must be transcended. The moral qualities of
- certain points of view which may have so far received less attention,
- Up to this point, accordingly, it is possible to-day to discuss in
- point of being able to see the blue of the heavens as completely
- which we shall have to speak to pass beyond the standpoint of
- different from those to which we are accustomed, I must point out that
- difficulties of inner experience is to get beyond the standpoint of
- opinions and points of view. Here we touch
- he can appreciate the other person's point of view, he will always be
- views and standpoints.
- later. We will point now to only one quality to which allusion has
- To come into the vicinity of Death. The point here is that
- When a man prepares himself to reach this point, he finds all things
- Mysteries consists in a person coming to the point when he overcomes
- detail on this point; but first we want to make still clearer what is
- to take beyond that point. He must come to the point where the
- case you see that I am describing to-day from a different point
- point of view then he now has the following experience.
- something about the object, when the point of Initiation which has
- world, but from a definite point onwards he must now have sufficient
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- physical plane. When, therefore, the point is reached of which we
- the point described yesterday; and a man has to go through these
- the Earth. I refer to Gustav Theodor Fechner. Not from the standpoint
- has reached the point spoken of in the preceding lecture, he acquires
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- Isis Initiation, separated by the point of time when Moses lived. When
- Now at this point something can happen and usually does happen
- Cosmos, completely hidden from him is everything that could point to
- twenty-eight pairs of nerves. Then Zarathustra also pointed out how
- They knew they had come to the farthest point attainable. In the
- body. It is a significant experience that occurs at this point,
- spiritual world. But that was up to a certain point of time only in
- And the point of time between the old Initiation, wherein one was able
- a Son of the Widow in the Egyptian Mysteries; the point of time which
- intellectual presentation. The essential point is that the soul goes
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- within the Mysteries of ancient times. We had to point to the tragic
- giants. These external pictures point to the endeavours of human souls
- these mysteries; but it may provide a starting-point for more detailed
- indicate that which is hostile to this new wisdom, he pointed to
- time for certain peoples. A much more important point is that the
- But that is not the point. What matters is that there should be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: