Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: position
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- servants of the gods of opposition (under the rulership of Ahriman),
- dispositions by the standard of moral laws; and we are indeed not
- souls who were morally irresponsible in their dispositions in their
- Opposition, those gods who place particular obstacles in the path of
- forth opposition in physical life. Thus men are on the one hand
- Opposition is Ahriman. And souls that are lovers of ease make
- realities perceived by a sober disposition; people who indulge their
- which the plant comes to through the position of the Sun and Stars
- for these, quite independently of the Sun's position, are outside his
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- to form, as it were, the leit-motif of the exposition to be
- comparison with the life that animates it, have always a disposition
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: