Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pour
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- having poured himself out to a certain extent over the world, must
- forces at his command to pour more out of himself. Thus, after he has
- behind. But because he has poured out something from himself and can
- pour out still more, as the spider spins her web out of herself,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- spider spins its web out of itself he pours out into space the
- the pouring out of the sunlight upon the vegetation of the Earth, and
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- permeates space and pours into the beings everything that has to be so
- poured into them, as the soul has to be poured into the physical and
- birth. Everything that has to be thus poured out from the spiritual
- world into the physical world, so that what is poured out acquires the
- inward character of soul, is poured in from the Harmony of the Spheres
- that are vitalised by the forces of Warmth and Light which pour into
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Secrets of the Egypto-Chaldean epoch were related to the inpouring
- souls the secrets poured into human evolution through the
- Egyptian-Chaldaic soul, and the secrets poured. out in the fourth
- related to the Cosmos, to the in-pouring of the forces of the Zodiac
- learn what has to be poured into the still living part of the soul in
- pours out spiritual knowledge over the Consciousness Soul only
- knowledge which is right for the Consciousness Soul and must pour
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: