Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: present
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- the successive epochs. Attainment of Initiation in the present age is
- external to himself, which are present elsewhere and make an
- Things present themselves not as if, for instance, I had my watch here
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- spiritual worlds which then present themselves to him.
- not speak of this death at present. But there are other deaths. There
- present age we are comparatively fortunate in regard to such things.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- even appear that the soul of a present-day man, in contemplating these
- for a man of the present time. It is the longing to know something of
- All this is experienced by a man of the present time when he rises to
- work performed by these beings presented itself under a different
- a person of the present time and a man of old. And the period in the
- things; but in these lectures they will be presented in rather more
- birth continues from primordial ages up to the present. Only this
- intellectual presentation. The essential point is that the soul goes
- worlds, his feelings were quite similar to those of a present-day man,
- as described at the beginning of the present lecture. He rises up into
- present in these higher worlds as Cosmic Word and Cosmic Harmony. Out
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Parsifal: the ideal of later Initiation. Present-day Mysteries are an
- Creative Word and its meaning, which represent the ground-forces of
- and the way in which they were presented in the fifth epoch.
- principal Knights. The others represented the starry host; into them
- the spiritual forces of the Sun and Moon were represented by King
- present day also the human soul must be open to these influences if it
- Egyptian-Chaldaic epoch. All the souls present here to-day once looked
- remembrance of it! For modern consciousness it is no longer present in
- When the Initiate of the Middle Ages wanted to present in picture form
- other forces which have remained there to this present time like an
- after-effects of the great Empedocles still present in the atmosphere,
- presented with a repetition of all that the candidate for Initiation
- Table represent the repetition of the experiences of earlier ages in
- connected with the Holy Grail, apart from Parsifal, represent what the
- represents the forces which must especially be made our own through
- soul-principles in modern man is presented in a threefold legendary
- since olden times, as though a present-day Western man had to go
- after-effects of Klingsor and Iblis are still always present, even
- present in the soul the impulse toward spiritual knowledge, spiritual
- Intellectual or Mind-Soul. The more present-day man looks into himself
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: