You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: regard
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- understanding with regard to various experiences on the path to the
- that the Initiate could ever come to a time when he would regard
- knowledge that in a certain sense things are in a bad way with regard
- that has been reached in the course of human evolution with regard to
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- As already said, we regard the facts of the physical world as enmeshed
- present age we are comparatively fortunate in regard to such things.
- advance still further in regard to higher experiences. This matter of
- He regards them ultimately as one, and he feels as a vital occurrence
- Directly one comes to the experience that man, in regard to the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- which he must now regard as the most important of all. Hence the man
- cannot disregard what has guided him so far, then he cannot have this
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- studies which may one day be undertaken regarding these mysteries of