Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: relation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- described in this book can go very far in relation to the principle of
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- Initiate, things go forward unnoticed in relation to external
- his relations with nature are somewhat altered. For instance, he will
- the plant world he feels that a certain inner relationship links it
- relations between Earth-growth and plant-growth and the Sun and Stars.
- when, for example, in autumn the relation of the Sun's rays to the
- independent of his relation to the physical heavens, whereas the
- plant-growth is dependent on this relationship. Concerning the plants
- and has the value of a plant in relation to his ego and astral body,
- observing itself in relation to them, and then saying: Yes, this
- or star-like in relation to his own etheric and physical bodies, he no
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- relation to the Mystery-principles of ancient times, the Eastern and
- Upper Gods in relation to all the forces which are concerned with the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: