Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: remain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- as he enters into the Mysteries. What then remains, over and above
- what a man feels himself to be in ordinary life? Nothing remains.
- heavy, dense physical bodies only the density remains, not the
- or the fluid; of the air there remains only the tendency to expand in
- himself. The only impression that remains is at the most that of
- impression on him, nothing like that remains. Either he is something
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- be able to be a seer, while remaining as rational as anyone else in
- feelings and perceptions remain with him, once he has become a seer;
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- remain silent when he wants to learn from them about those mysteries
- man! And mute remains the Being with whom the aspirant knows
- remains silent. The aspirant must first have stood for a while before
- of soul-life, which remains united with man during the period between
- united itself with the silent Isis. But the Goddess remained dumb! In
- thou, thou remainest silent and speechless towards the tormented and
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- belongs to the physical side of man, the part which remains behind in
- etheric bodies remains lifeless. If nothing else were to happen, if
- of his soul that had remained living, he spoke of the Castle of the
- which also had remained) the domain which was the most vicious
- other forces which have remained there to this present time like an
- of the organism that has died. The part that has remained alive can be
- can be nurtured there, while the other part may remain exposed to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: