You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: silent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- remain silent when he wants to learn from them about those mysteries
- remains silent. The aspirant must first have stood for a while before
- this silent Being, and have felt deeply the longing to have the riddle
- before the silent Goddess from whom Warmth and Light come forth for
- Isis. That is the mute and silent Goddess whose countenance can be
- mute, silent Isis, and could apprehend in her the Cosmic Warmth which
- united itself with the silent Isis. But the Goddess remained dumb! In
- thou, thou remainest silent and speechless towards the tormented and
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- all being and development. Now the Word has become mute and silent.