Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- normal life between waking and sleeping is brought about through the
- condition that would come about if someone while sleeping were
- falls asleep, when all impressions cease, he normally falls into
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- independent of the physical body in ordinary life, i.e. in sleep, it
- maintain consciousness when, as in sleep, the physical and etheric
- ordinary sleep. The stronger-than-ordinary soul-forces that a man
- waking or sleeping person. Also when he has, so to speak, laid aside
- his seer's gift and sees only the physical world and the sleeping
- person, then, too, comes the feeling that the sleeper has been
- we know that they cannot go to sleep as they like, owing to their
- but also the village folk go to sleep at a certain time and wake at a
- bodies. The plant cannot have an afternoon sleep at will; it has to
- But what is man when as physical and etheric body he lies asleep, with
- the sleeping man, who also consists of physical body and etheric body,
- physical and etheric bodies when he sleeps, just as the physical Sun
- the time of the Egyptian Mysteries when in sleep he saw the Sun
- going to sleep in the evening he passes out of his physical and
- brings back the forces he has gathered during sleep in order to use
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- sleep as physical and etheric body here we have to do with the
- the intermediate state between waking and sleeping the human soul
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: