Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- which we shall have to speak to pass beyond the standpoint of
- or value. But as we are speaking about regions of the soul-life so
- various other inner moral qualities. Of these we shall have to speak
- speaking, people lack sufficient perseverance for the kind of
- Whether we are speaking of Eastern Mysteries or Western Mysteries, all
- phrases mean and must be capable, so to speak, of living in two worlds
- are, so to speak, transparent, that he sees through everything. But at
- moment a new world is taken from him. We shall have to speak more in
- he is, so to speak, an undifferentiated unity with the whole world
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- not speak of this death at present. But there are other deaths. There
- There are many theories of political economy. I need not speak about
- waking or sleeping person. Also when he has, so to speak, laid aside
- if the Sun were speaking, as if it were looking down on the plants and
- need what I can send them! Exactly as the Sun might speak to the plant
- speak of his ego. And just as he learns to speak of his ego with
- reference to his physical and etheric bodies as the Sun would speak to
- the plant, so does he learn to speak of his astral body as the Moon,
- and also the planets, would have to speak to the plant. That is a
- must, so to speak, open out his soul for conditions essentially
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- one must speak of as Cosmic Tones and the Cosmic Word. The aspirant
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Lower Gods in the widest sense of the word. We have to speak of the
- Now it is extraordinarily difficult to speak in ideas and concepts
- Fundamentally speaking, the phrase the Holy Grail, with
- speaking of the apparent movements, because they sufficiently
- been speaking. For at that place one can speak of the very worst
- learnt to speak, and so the speech-centre is the result of speech.
- opportunity to speak in still clearer words, if that can be, of what
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: