Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stage
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- certain stage without any personal guidance; for it has been possible
- stage, he must not simply experience blue or red or any other colours
- but it is none the less true to say that from a certain stage of
- certain stage of Initiation these opinions no longer have any meaning
- it is very easy for misunderstandings to arise. When this stage of
- he experiences in the higher worlds. This stage can be reached only
- cannot enter the stage of Initiation referred to here, but only he who
- certain stage on it, will take an attitude towards many things in
- a folly which assuredly would assail anyone at a certain stage of
- The person who is meditating, who has worked up to certain stages of
- Without them, certain stages of Initiation cannot be reached.
- have certain stages in common, Hence for all Mysteries certain
- follows. Every soul that wishes to attain to a certain stage of
- must be gone through by everyone who attains to a certain stage of
- At a certain stage of knowledge the lack of these things may not seem
- The other thing that ceases for the aspirant at this stage of
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- Experience at a definite stage of the Mysteries is that in respect of
- develops are what enable him to reach the stage we spoke of yesterday.
- way, and gone through the stage of having stood over the abyss
- will mount upwards stage by stage. For him who wants to become an
- indeed come stage by stage into the higher worlds, but from this
- experienced. at a quite definite stage of the Mysteries. From this
- stage we will go on to-morrow.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- as feminine, lunar. And at a higher stage in the Zarathustrian
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- step in the stages of Initiation, for in the first lecture we
- transition stage leading towards the Sixth Epoch and these things are
- through the same stages as did a person belonging either to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: