Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- way, and gone through the stage of having stood over the abyss
- long that the Earth stood still and that the
- the Sun at midnight. But it must be clearly understood that at
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- remains silent. The aspirant must first have stood for a while before
- who build up the physical body and the etheric body, when he had stood
- soul the feeling described, he understood what has been described. as
- the birth. What was this birth? He understood that it can
- understood as the Cosmic Word the Word which ensouls the beings
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- the Holy Grail. In the Holy Grail, if understood in its true nature,
- it really is. Dead is to be understood here in a relative
- understood that the soul living in Goethe had once belonged to an
- all ancient Mystery-wisdom, they can be understood by the generality
- knowledge that has been understood and grasped spiritually, not a
- able to give can, when they are heard, be thoroughly understood
- if rightly understood, we can find all the different methods of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: