Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: subject
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- subjective world, but of spinning soul-substance out of ourselves, and
- the subjective from the objective, for what we spin out of our
- soul-substance is bound to be entirely subjective, and whatever uses
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- Love of ease a widespread attribute. Souls subject to it become
- domain the events are subject to the laws of nature; in the other they
- are subject to moral laws. When in ordinary physical life we observe
- subject, but we cannot say of it that, like a crystallisation, or like
- one follows up after death the souls who were subject to it, one sees
- Nowadays men build up plenty of abstract ideas on this subject.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: