Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- But with this attitude towards judging and thinking we cannot attain
- when a certain attitude of soul towards one's personal views and
- certain stage on it, will take an attitude towards many things in
- point by point towards the higher worlds. Nothing without effort,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- unless one adopts an ostrich policy towards life.
- feel differently towards the plant world which spreads itself like a
- feelings towards nature now forsaken by Sun and Stars to the feelings
- towards the human organism forsaken by its ego and astral body. And
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- towards you a force like unto spiritual cosmic Warmth, one that
- towards you the spiritual Light that illumines souls between death and
- he is united with the deepest part of the Being. The urge towards
- thou, thou remainest silent and speechless towards the tormented and
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- toward death. We investigate how this has come about, and we find that
- transition stage leading towards the Sixth Epoch and these things are
- present in the soul the impulse toward spiritual knowledge, spiritual
- lead your deeper premonitions, at least in some degree, towards the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: