You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: train
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- impulses for practical training in the Mysteries have to be brought.
- been acquired through the training that leads to clairvoyance. So it
- think. Suppose you were sitting in a train and were not thinking, you
- train of thought of ordinary life in order to show what proof there is
- Initiation if his training had not prepared him for fearlessness by
- through training in self-reliance, in self-confidence and presence of
- certain inner strength through having trained his self-reliance,
- definite feeling that all training in the Mysteries consisted
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- those pertaining to anyone who is not a seer. He need only train
- such people are of no use for training in seership. Persons who
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- WHEN a man of our time goes through an occult training which leads him
- enters by means of this training into the spiritual worlds; and there
- human soul in such a way that be was constrained to clothe his feeling
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- their training but through certain mysterious influences, became the
- external training belong more to the character of the old Initiation;
- training the Consciousness Soul which are necessary to evoke from it