You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- us take a rose: for external vision the surface of the rose is bounded
- is experienced in a quite definite manner, but for unmediated vision
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- those who from the outset are predisposed to be visionaries.
- grow, who see everywhere the visions of the dreamer, not the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- spiritual beings. Wide was the circuit of vision through which these
- it as though they went about on physical feet; it was their vision
- words than these: In your vision you have been led far and wide
- aspirant knows at once through his own vision. An earthly birth arises
- with the vision already attained.
- do they appear before direct vision; for in the very oldest Egyptian
- he could approach the shores of being and could have the vision of the