Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- shocks pass quite naturally over the soul when the whole course of
- Thus it is with the whole thought-world. In ordinary life man thinks
- whole it should. certainly be possible to keep these two things apart:
- first always accompanied by conditions of fear. And because the whole
- though his whole physical body were petrified, as though it were
- words: Thou alone art the whole world. This experience becomes ever
- thing is that from this experience in the soul a whole new world can
- out on all sides. He begins to penetrate into the whole world, to
- permeate himself with the whole world; and the more he permeates the
- he is, so to speak, an undifferentiated unity with the whole world
- a web. You see how the whole process of the Mysteries shows the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- and a new birth. On the whole it is not so terrible to see the
- home in the whole Cosmos, then all previous theorising is seen as a
- strength for himself out of the whole universe, and on reawaking
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- different kingdoms of nature in the sense-world. He sees the whole
- upon them and sees also those forces in the Cosmos, in the whole
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- abstract ideas. And the whole of the hostility to the Grail was
- Graeco-Latin epoch. The whole of the change which had taken place in
- whole nature of modern Initiation has a more inward character, makes
- stronghold of the Holy Grail. In the whole picture drawn of Parsifal,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: