Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0179)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 1: On the Functions of the Nervous System
- the slightest idea what mythological beings they conjure into
- lifting of our hand — only with that slight intensity
- enlightened, for this is by Professor So-and-so, director of
- he is clear about it, now naturally he is enlightened.
- this does not come to light so strongly and cannot be
- from another. This is the same as if I said: Here is a light
- object c. I do not notice the light itself, but merely the
- b is lighted from a, and when I see that
- lighted from b. This would be quite incorrect, for
- do with a; they all receive light from a common
- when exposed to light they become luminous and can give light
- even when the source of light is removed — suppose that
- then b would in truth be lighted by a, and
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 2: Concerning the World of the Dead
- and a new birth; we are paralyzed in regard to the light of
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 4: The Rhythmical Relationship of Man with the Universe
- the word “he” is to be read, a ray of light falls
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 5: The Members of Man's Being and the Periods of His Life
- slightest idea of how the wheels of a clock work together,
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 6: New Spiritual Impulses in History
- which is looked upon in the present age in the light of
- investigate the idea of free will in a full light. It would
- many things, if they are looked upon in their true light. For
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: