Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0179)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reflect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 1: On the Functions of the Nervous System
- reflected in an image in man, there lies the boundary line
- reflection of a complicated spiritual reality. This boundary
- of absolute necessity might reflect with the same right: I
- reflect on such things.
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 4: The Rhythmical Relationship of Man with the Universe
- world in the same way in which the reflection in the mirror
- reflected in it. If you have a mirror, with several shapes
- reflected in it, this shows that there are shapes
- outside the mirror, which are reflected by the
- that A, there in the mirror, or the reflected image of A,
- between the reflected images, but you can only say: —
- What is reflected in the mirrored images points to something
- in the world of reality, which is reflected. But the world
- happens among the real beings reflected by the mirror, but
- appears to your senses it is a Maya, a reflection or a
- mirrored reflections — they cannot be the cause of what
- image. The reflection in the mirror cannot cause you to run
- there which has nothing to do with the reflection in the
- mirror. The reflection in the mirror cannot take a whip and
- influence of his reflected image, i.e., his thoughts, he
- thoughts, that are mere reflections, or mirrored images. For
- anything, in the same way in which a mirrored reflection
- the world perceived as Maya — the mere reflection of a
- mirrored reflection and not a reality.
- read in the cosmos; the physical letters are a reflection of
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 5: The Members of Man's Being and the Periods of His Life
- is merely a thought, a reflection of the true, genuine ego.
- mirrored reflection. What lies spread out around us as the
- outer physical reality is a mirrored reflection; physical
- reality sends us reflections of things. Moral fantasy is the
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 7: The Inadequacy of Natural Science for the Knowledge of the Life of the Soul
- Indeed, the reflective human being reduces this complexity
- we should reflect. Do people always reflect at this point?
- that people should reflect upon certain things. For instance
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: