Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0179)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 1: On the Functions of the Nervous System
- relationship with the world immediately around him, and this
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 2: Concerning the World of the Dead
- outspread around us, so to say, as a tapestry of the sense
- in touch with the surrounding mineral world, we think with a
- directly into relationship with the surrounding world. And
- continues on into our surrounding world.
- all into relationship with his surroundings unless he awakens
- round about us our mechanical instruments, our tools. What we
- erect round about us according to the laws of nature is
- with us. While we experience the surrounding world
- our surroundings and not toward the events that do
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 3: Our Life with the Dead
- surrounds us during our sense life, so a realm surrounds the
- his surroundings. When we come into contact with the departed
- world, which is always around us. It is not that human
- nearest surroundings, then with what is to be our life
- playing around the tree, spiritual elementary beings. Here
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 4: The Rhythmical Relationship of Man with the Universe
- draw in and the elements around. During our life we live in
- In the course of 25,920 years the sun moves around the
- the sun around the Zodiac as one breath in one day in life.
- sun's course around the Zodiac.
- speaks out of the human eye that can look round so wildly at
- circle round the earth, you read with the help of the starry
- moves round. If he must read the Lion above Jupiter, he moves
- round in such a way that the Lion stands above Jupiter. He
- this Maya, or the world immediately around us, cannot bring
- surrounds us as the universe shrivels up, and enables us to
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 5: The Members of Man's Being and the Periods of His Life
- mirrored reflection. What lies spread out around us as the
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 6: New Spiritual Impulses in History
- background of all these considerations stands a question
- connected with the surroundings. If we are connected with the
- surroundings and develop the same forces that we develop
- as it were, surrounded by a spiritual will, which strives to
- motions were constantly floating around us in the air,
- things surround us and that we are hindered by inner
- surrounds us as a spiritual world; they can indeed be reached
- for there are times in which the spiritual life surges around
- are other times in which the spiritual air around us is not
- surroundings, and everything is judged according to this. The
- the physical body with its surroundings. Of what must we
- backgrounds of life, it can be proved historically (Karl
- be discovered in the surrounding physical world. If we wish
- earth through birth, surroundings, and schooling is ripe for
- Title: Historical Necessity: Lecture 7: The Inadequacy of Natural Science for the Knowledge of the Life of the Soul
- his own being into the real existence of his surroundings,
- into the events of his surroundings. The time when he knows
- sleeping state grows into the spiritual world around him.
- surroundings. Man cannot however look back upon this
- Faust. After Faust has touched the ground and called out.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: