Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: church
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- Church and to Christianity. You know by now that Reverend Kully
- always insisted that the Roman church is the only one with
- consideration; according to the Roman church, these sects
- so it is self-evident that the church
- than the Roman Catholic church. This assumption is
- biggest enemy of the Catholic church. That is how the world
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- friend and I strolled down Broadway. I came to a church. A
- urged us to enter the church and, index finger pointing
- Church as the “express train to heaven” is a
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- India to these formulas of the Russian church ritual, which
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- what is usually prohibited by his church. Then a person can
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- man.” So this Catholic-Christian church father of the
- ramifications, as an aspect of the Christian Catholic Church.
- Catholic Church to withhold these matters from the faithful,
- so that the church can declare it a heresy, for example, to
- permeated with spirit. By doing this, the Church not only
- materialism of the Catholic Church, could not exist. For what
- is contained in the dogmas of the Roman Catholic Church
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- churches view this teaching as heresy; they do not realize
- included in the Church's philosophy in the Middle Ages, the
- increasingly in the philosophy of the Church. Thus,
- Church, of Christianity. It was not part of it. To the real
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: