Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: haeckel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- mention that when Ernst Haeckel retired from his professorship
- speak, for Haeckel's voice really carried weight at the
- and the Phyletic Museum, established for Haeckel himself on
- by the Haeckel Foundation
- Haeckel withdrew, installing in his place his pupil Plate.
- eight days after Haeckel's death, an obituary notice in the
- first mention of the martyrdom inflicted on Haeckel during
- of Professor Ludwig Plate. On April 1, 1909, Haeckel had
- Haeckel clear out his workroom in the Zoological Institute
- without delay. When Haeckel protested,
- by Heilborn who was Haeckel's pupil and friend, with the
- The Lear-Tragedy of Ernst Haeckel
- Haeckel's unpublished letters and notes, and on official
- From Haeckel, who had made endowments to the University of
- Plate versus Haeckel. I am reminded of a lecture once given
- inflicted on Haeckel.
- to Herr Plate, who is Haeckel's closest pupil, the favorite
- pupil of that inwardly decent, good man, Haeckel! Haeckel did
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: