Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- acknowledge Jesus, the Christ,” but in the spiritual
- the concepts and images of this Jesus, of Christ, fill such a
- person's soul indicates that it is merely the name of Jesus,
- name of Jesus or Christ.
- but which they call Jesus, their Leader, to whom they belong.
- Whoever this being may be, they call it Jesus. I do not wish
- of Jesus — that is, the being they call Jesus. And they
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- personality of Jesus of Nazareth. For, today, it is only
- Jesus himself!
- Christ Jesus can be derived by humanity from what has been
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- evolution, united with the human being, Jesus of Nazareth,
- and to describe the humble man from Nazareth, the mere Jesus,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- knowledge that Christ Jesus said, “Heaven and earth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: