Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spengler
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- ruin. I explained to you how Spengler described this.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- impression to a mind such as Oswald Spengler's that the only
- decline — Spengler does not believe in such
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- Oswald Spengler, who wrote a book about the decline of the
- consideration the means at Spengler's disposal. In some
- measure, Oswald Spengler is right. This decline will
- feeling of decline, Spenglerthis theorist of decline —
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- person like Spengler are quite correct, unless men
- over into barbarism, as Spengler has already proven
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: