Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vedas
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- achievements of the Vedas, the greatness of the Bhagavad
- Gita, the profound philosophy of the Vedas and Vedanta and
- ancient India produced in the Vedas, in the Vedanta and Yoga
- marvelous formulations of the Vedas, the Vedanta and Yoga
- study the Bhagavad Gita, Yoga philosophy and the Vedas; we
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- the Vedas, the Vedanta philosophy, stand out above all; they
- in the Vedas and other texts. We simply must not overlook the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- of the inner impulses of metabolism — in the Vedas, in
- into the poetic fruit of the Vedas, it becomes the
- fruit-bearing tree. What appears in the Vedas and in Oriental
- mankind in the Vedas and the Vedanta philosophy. Whoever
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: