Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: across
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- however, that the moment you pass across the threshold it
- know very well that as soon as one Looks across the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- changes, you basically come across duplications of this
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- across the threshold from the physical world in the spiritual
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- across from here. In this way, all humanity has to work
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- to the spiritual life, brought across the spiritual life as a
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- come across passages testifying to Fichte's tremendous
- world concept is spreading in Bolshevism across all of Asia,
- after I had expressed this here, I came across the following
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- in Eastern Europe will spread across Asia, Europe, and the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- when we look across to the Orient, we find that the life of
- across into the Occidental version of those concepts, even
- across something quite strange. One might actually recommend
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- to the astral body. Here we come across a similar inner
- forces in it, however, is borne across into the next earth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: