Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: boundary
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- sense of taste that stands right on the boundary between what
- boundary do we cross over then? If we remain within
- ourselves, our senses form our boundary. When we emerge out
- through the other boundary where the senses open in the
- outside when we leave our bodily boundary, as it were, with
- could sketch it like this. On the boundary is the perception
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- representing, as it were, the boundary of our body — we
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- boundary has been set up for his ordinary consciousness. One
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- at this boundary, we discover the oldest forces of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: