Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: comfort
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- feeling of comfort that is disturbed through pain in the same
- comfortable. This feeling of overall well-being, which is
- contractions and elongations, just as inner comfort or
- discomfort is brought about by the results, the experiences
- comfort, then we come to corporeality, to material substance.
- world. People find this very comforting, especially among
- concerning the spiritual worlds is not in this comfortable
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- albeit uncomfortable, reflection. It is this: When we have
- would choose the fastest and most comfortable means. In
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- culture, as if stuck with pitch to comfortable seats, not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: