Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: comprise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- comprises merely a world of phenomena, modified perhaps in
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- that comprises human ethics, moral philosophy, but also
- perceived, namely, that man's task is not merely comprised of
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- poignantly) and comprise the life of rights and all that
- comprises the life of jurisprudence or the state, the sphere
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: