Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: contribute
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- Thus, the population of each region on earth can contribute
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- predisposed to contribute economic concepts to the totality
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- at it in this way, we find, as it were, what man contributes
- because he did not have to contribute anything to it. In the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- human individuality be unable to contribute to the spiritual
- reign in the economic sphere. This means that we contribute
- contribute what we have evolved as our etheric element, what
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- requires each individual to contribute something toward the
- now. Destiny, too, contributed its necessary share. It is,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- discover inner activity in order to contribute their share
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: