Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- they can say which is correct, and which is incorrect. A
- spiritualist answers, “You think incorrectly. I can
- has the correct philosophy, and wishes to prove the
- characterize these things correctly. Regarded from the most
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- them quite correctly, concluded: Individualism, spiritualism
- correct. This is just the secret; the theoretical
- basically correct, for it referred to a certain stage of
- incorrect and needs to be refuted. Such refutation is the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- — and quite correctly in terms of these concepts
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- doing nothing; it should induce us to steer the correct
- of ancient times, if only the latter is correctly understood.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- considered incorrect, untrue.
- or less correct view that can subsequently be discussed.
- logically correct. It must lead to action, to reality, by
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- not to interpret correctly this view of the world of
- attain to an even approximately correct natural science, much
- basically he is quite correct in pointing out: If anything
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- as was the case later on. Therefore, it is incorrect to view
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- West, has calculated correctly from actual scientific
- correct to write only of the West's decline. Out of this
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- correctly understood? They will be needed precisely in the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- corrections, and has now added his name to it. Thus, the
- person like Spengler are quite correct, unless men
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- when somebody said something that was correct, one had the
- feeling that this organized his spirit in a correct sense and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: