Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- relationship to the cosmos (see dark blue area in drawing).
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- that man is embedded, as it were, in the whole cosmos, that
- region of the cosmos and through his limbs to another. Only
- whole cosmos. One becomes aware through spiritual science how
- man lives in the whole cosmos and is fashioned out of it. One
- represents as a member of the cosmos. Compared to this, just
- entered the cosmos is so that the world of the gods can come
- for the whole cosmos. However, this is just one example of
- a member of the cosmos. One must realize that everything he
- signifies something in relation to the whole cosmos. By
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- understood to be an integral member of the cosmos. Yesterday,
- cosmos, as it were, by indicating that there exists a
- cosmos together. This other region, the source of the forces
- on what the human being is and signifies in the cosmos.
- cosmos. Divine beings who serve the centrifugal motive powers
- whole cosmos. In the human heartbeat we have the combined
- cosmos; he wishes to know nothing of it. A Person who does
- sense his link with the cosmos will realize that world
- cosmos? They are the forces that are the oldest in our
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- cosmos and dissolves into it. What is present and active as
- first of all, upon the cosmos. This is a most important
- which is transmitted to the cosmos upon my death. After this
- (on earth) continues to vibrate in the cosmos, causing
- with the cosmos.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- later in the Greek concept of the cosmos had become a shadow
- essential being is itself linked with the cosmos, how its
- existence is bound up with the cosmos. Only as a consequence
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- with those laws that could be traced in the cosmos by means
- of the cosmos by looking up to the course of the stars. One
- in the cosmos outside the earthly sphere. One knew that the
- visible in the cosmos outside the earth, when here or there
- consults the cosmos outside the earth in regard to his
- how to connect humanity's earthly concerns with the cosmos
- observations of the cosmos outside the earth. I told you that
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- the cosmos come the forces that make us healthy or sick. But
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: